Private Tulum & Xel-Ha Combo Tour
Enjoy a day in the Mayan world on our safe and comfortable Private Tours.
Combine Mayan history at Tulum, the only archeological zone in the area overlooking the ocean with the natural beauty of Xel-Ha, a natural aquarium which is ideal for snorkeling.
You and your group go directly from your hotel to the Mayan ruins of Tulum and then to Xel-Ha Mexico or just to Xel-Ha if you want to skip Tulum. The private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. Private tours will save your family time compared to the public tour. There are no other hotel stops, no waiting on other people and no waiting in long lines. Relax in the comfort and safety of your private transportation. Your driver arrives to your hotel lobby at the time you specify and you go directly to the park.
- Hotel pick up: I suggest leaving at 7:00AM -8:30AM from Cancun. Xel-Ha opens at 8:30AM and it takes just under 90 minutes to drive from Cancun.
- Go to Tulum first if you choose that option, otherwise straight to Xel-Ha.
- In Tulum you can hire a guide for around $45 usd for a 90 minute tour or explore the ruins on your own. 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time.
- At Xel-Ha you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock.
- Xel-Ha is All Inclusive, all your food, drink (including alcoholic beverages), snorkeling equipment, towels and lockers are included.
- You will need to leave a refundable deposit of $20 usd for the snorkeling equipment rental.
- Go directly from your hotel to Tulum ruins and then to Xel-Ha Mexico. Pick up time is up to you, but we have found that 7AM - 8 AM works well
- In Tulum you can hire a guide for around $50-$75 USD for a 90 minute tour or just explore the ruins on your own. 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time Tulum is open from 8AM - 5PM
- Then go to Xel-Ha where you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock.
- Xel-Ha is open 365 days a year from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Price per child remains the same no matter how many adults you have. Use the chart above by selecting the the number of adults and that will give you the price per adult.