Private Tulum and Coba Tour
Experience a full day of Mayan history and beauty on this combo tour to Tulum Mexico, the only archeological site in the area overlooking the ocean, and to Coba Mexico, which is beautiful and mysterious - a visit here requires some walking, but it is worth it.
You can still climb the ruins at Coba. There are bikes you can rent to get you back through the jungle to the ruins. The Tulum & Coba combo tour is one of the most complete Mayan tours available!
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Tulum, entrance fee to Coba, tolls and parking
- DOES NOT include guide in Tulum, guide in Coba, (approx $50 USD each), lunch or a tip to the driver.
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- I suggest going to Coba first. Climb the ruins and explore Coba. Spend as much or little time there as you like; the driver will be waiting in the parking lot for you.
- Next go see Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- We also have Tulum express tours and Coba express tours available.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch (not included).
- ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
Price per child remains the same no matter how many adults you have. Use the chart above by selecting the the number of adults (13 years or older) and that will give you the price per adult.
Optional add ons:
Once you book the tour above you can optionally add on these popular sites.
2 Cenotes Add on 2 fresh water cenotes (named Tankach Ha & Multum Ha) to explore and swim.
Additonal Cost: $15 per person