Caribbean Carnival Dinner & Show
Sail away to Isla Mujeres on the double-decker 'Caribbean Cabaret' catamaran where the party begins with cocktails and soft drinks. The entertaining staff will keep everyone having a great time during the cruise.
- Tours depart from the dock at Playa Tortugas (km 6.5) in Cancun's hotel zone.
- 35 minute boat ride to the island
- All your drinks and food are included.
- Activities on Isla Mujeres are subject to weather conditions.
- Arrive back at the dock in Cancun.
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday only
- 7:00 PM to 11:15 PM in the summer and 6:30 PM to 10:45 PM in the winter
- Caribbean Carnival does not include pickup or drop off at the hotels.
- It is easy to hop on any public bus back to your hotel. Buses run all the time and cost less than $1 dollar per person (you should pay in pesos).
- Trina's Video on Riding the public bus in Cancun
- Does not include $7 per person dock fee
- Open Bar: a variety of drinks such as margaritas, piñas coladas, tequila sunrise, rum punch, beer, soft drinks, etc.
- Buffet: including fresh salads, pastas, baked bread, beef, chicken, fish, desserts, coffee.