Private Tour to Xcaret Eco-Park
For more than a millennium, Xcaret, Mexico was one of the most important ceremonial centers and Mayan ports. Xcaret was and still is the 5 star resort for the Mayan rulers.
Today, Xcaret is an interactive zoo with tons of animal exihibits and exotic birds.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes for Xcaret park
- Entrance fee at Xcaret includes: Night show, Butterfly Pavilion, Aviary, Swim in the underground rivers (use of padlocked bag for safe keeping your personal belongings & life vest).
- Showers, beach chairs and hammocks.
- Tropical reef aquarium, Botanical garden, turtle farm, Museum, Bat Cave, jaguars.
- Night show (no food or drinks) with Mayan ball game, the flyers from Papantla, Veracruz.
- Xcaret PLUS also includes: 1 buffet meal w/ lemonades & coffee, Full snorkel equipment rental, towel & locker.
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM.
- Spend 1.5 to 2 hrs in Tulum. Hire a guide for about $45 USD for a 90 minute tour or explore the ruins on your own.
- Drive to Xcaret takes 30-40 minutes.
- Set pick up time with driver (before or after the show).
- Optional activities (extra charge): Swim w/dolphins, snorkeling tour, snorkel equipment, Snuba.
- There are 5 restaurants where you enjoy Mexican, International or fast food.
Upgrade to Xcaret Plus tickets for $27 per adult and $14 per child.
Price per child remains the same no matter how many adults you have. Use the chart above by selecting the the number of adults and that will give you the price per adult.