Explore the bird and wildlife refuge on this untouched island.
Isla Contoy is considered the most important nesting place of sea birds in all of the Mexican Caribbean. Only a few tour companies have permission to bring guests to the island and only 200 visitors are allowed daily.
Enjoy a tour of this untouched and natrually beautiful island with a knowledgable guide, snorkeling on the reef, buffet lunch on the beach and time to play with Samantha, the islands friendly angel ray.
- English speaking Guide
- 2 hours of snorekling on the reef
- Gear: Life Jacket, Mask, fins & snorkel
- Open Bar - Domestic drinks
- Continental Breakfast (Fruit, sweet bread, juice)
- Snorkeling on the Ixlache Reef (snorkeling equipment rental is $5 per person extra)
- Bi-lingual giuded tour of Isla Contoy
- Buffet lunch (salad bar, fish, fajitas, rice)
- Go to the marina at Scuba Cancun, located at KM 5 in the hotel zone, by 8:45AM
- 9:00AM - 10:30AM: Continental breakfast during boat ride to Ixlache Reef
- 10:30AM - 11:15AM: Snorkel on the reef (equipment & reef tax extra) or stay on the boat
- 11:15AM - 3:30PM: Isla Contoy - bi-lingual guided tour and free time to explore the island
- 2:10PM - 3:30PM: Buffet lunch on the island
- 3:45PM - 5:00PM: Return to marina at Scuba Cancun
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Snorkeling equipment rental $5 per person, Reef fee $5 per person (only for those that snorkel), Tip to the crew and guide, Transportation to/from your Cancun hotel
You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 5, across the street from Casa Maya Hotel. Cancun Bus video